Reasoning from the Scriptures with Seventh-day Adventists
Articles You Should Read!!!!
- Martin Luther goes “toe to toe” with Ellen White in The Loud Cry Ministries article: Martin Luther -v- Ellen G. White,
- Must Read Article: The Ten Commandments in the Old and New Covenants
- Must Read Article: Why Sabbath-keeping Is No Longer Necessary Today - If you only read three articles on this website, the PLEASE read these first three!
- Must Read Article: The Sabbath in the Book of Acts
- Must Read Article: Myths about the Origin of Sunday Worship
- Must Read Article: Ellen White’s Sunday “Mark of the Beast” Theory
- Must Read Article: Jesus Christ’s High Priestly Work
- Must Read Article: October 22, 1844 – Adventists Weakest Link
- David M. Curtis explains the 70th week during a live phone call (a must listen) (Located near the bottom of the article!) The 70 Week Prophecy of Daniel 9
- Must Read Article: Why I am No Longer a Seventh-Day Adventist - My Journey Out of Adventism By: David M. Curtis Director/Speaker of The Loud Cry Christian Ministry, updated with new pictures and background stories. Find out more about the author of this website.
MARTIN LUTHER’S COMMENTARY ON GALATIANS is a very powerful document. Mainstream Christianity views it as a cornerstone to their faith, whereas Roman Catholics, Mormons, and Seventh-day Adventists will initially view it as heretical. You owe it to yourself, to become acquainted with this commentary for yourself, and see with your own eyes the teachings that were the cornerstone of the Protestant Reformation.
Download > > > MARTIN LUTHER’S COMMENTARY ON GALATIANS